Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things Kids Say Thursday

I love that kids have no filter, and they say the cutest things.  My kids, of course, are no exception :) Of course, I'm probably biased. Below are some of the cute things they've said to me this week...
Joey ( my 3 year old): I love my baby sister. Mommy, when the next baby is in your tummy, I want it to be a girl.
Me: there won't be any more babies in Mommy's tummy.
Joey: Ok, when the next baby is in Daddy's tummy, I want it to be a girl.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jake: I snuggle with you Momma
me: Ok. Are you ready to go in your crib?
Jake: No, not yet.
(Jake yawns, pulls out his nuk)
Jake: I tired. I half doe to bed.
(puts nuk back in)
Me: Are you ready to go in your crib now?
Jake: Yes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jake, jumping out of a box: Jake in the box!

What about you, what are your kids saying that just cracks you up?

3 comments:

  1. i love that you have a joey and a jake...do you happen to have a jack, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I really really wanted one! I have a Mia instead. I pushed for Jake to be a Jack, but I got a Jake instead...and boy, is he a hellion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the no more in the belly :)

    ReplyDelete