Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just wondering...Wednesday

Edited:
I am also wondering if anyone has any tips on discipline / behavior control for 2 year olds...mine has the same rules as my 3 year old, who is relatively obedient, but my 2 year old is becoming unruly, and honestly, I don't really want to end up on Supernanny...

This cold, damp, rainy Wednesday, there are a lot of things on my mind. My family has all been sick for the past week or more, and it's really become frustrating, as it seems we are in a never-ending cycle of sickness.  To top it off, we are anticipating some news on the health front for a family member that could be really, really not good, and I am anxiously awaiting that information. The wondering what the results will be has clouded much of every day, despite my best efforts to avoid those thoughts.

However, there are other things going on. For example, where in the heck did my 3 year old learn the word 'pick axe'? Last night he told me that he was using something as his pick axe, and I nearly fell over. We don't talk like that, we don't OWN a pick axe, heck, I don't even know where to BUY a pick axe!

With everyone being so sick, I'm also trying to figure out if my 4 month old is just dramatic with an attitude, or if there is really something going on with her. She's not been eating well at home, has been a bear to put down for a nap, yet is supposedly the exact opposite at day care. Does she not like us? That surely can't be it; I mean, her closet is filled with cute clothes, and of course we know that money buys love, right? JUST KIDDING!  I'm just not sure what the heck is going on there.

I'm also wondering if I should push my pediatrician to 'untie' her tongue. I know this can cause speech issues, and it seems as though she's having problems eating solids due to being tongue tied. So the question is, now, or later?

But mostly, I'm just wondering, does anyone want to buy a Longaberger basket? :) Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment