Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have some confessions to make

Really today, I am just really flying in the wind.  I don't really have much desire to do anything at all, my most recent study has been cancelled (I work in clinical research), and really, I just don't feel like doing anything.  But I do have some confessions to make to you, my blog friends, about things on my mind lately.

Like the fact that after 3 children, I think I need a boob job - please excuse the language. But I'm tired of looking like a 12 year old girl. And so, this will be on my Christmas wish list this year. I wonder if Santa is giving these out?

And I'm confused as all get out by Mia's night time schedule, or lackthereof. The child has the same routine every.single.night, eating at the same time, bathing at the same time, etc. And yet one night she can sleep from 8 - 4 without eating, and the next night, she's up at 2 a.m. needing to eat. And talk. I'm not quite sure what the heck she needs to talk about at 2 a.m., but surely it can wait until the sun comes up?

I'm also floored by my 3 year old, who last night in the car blurted out, Mommy guess what 4 times 5 is, and then told me the correct answer. He proceeded to do multiplication facts on his Leapster for about an hour, and then this morning on the way to preschool.

I also must confess, while I've become addicted to both reading and writing blogs, I hate the way my own blog looks, and am in search of someone to design one that looks, well, nice.

We also got results yesterday from my husband's CT scan. They showed calcified granulomatous disease in his lungs. I'll admit, I'm scared to death. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac as it is, and this terrifies me. Was it passed on to our kids? How severe is it? Why the hell hasn't his doctor called us with results? Why did we have to call the radiologist and get the report for ourselves? Sigh. These are just a few of the things rolling around on my mind.

So in a twist on Just Wondering Wednesday, I just wanted to confess to you the things I've been tossing around lately.   You know, since I'm just so busy at work and all...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what other things we could ask Santa for?

    Sorry I have been MIA this past week, both my boys had high fevers (104.7) and no symptoms, go figure.

    ReplyDelete